- Air Canada’s enRoute Film Festival finalists to be announced at Vancouver screening event
- Annual Events
- Core Studio Giveaway!!
- DESIGN EXCHANGE (DX) ANNUAL BLACK & WHITE GALA NOVEMBER 12th, 2011
- Fortune Cooking Food Festival
- George Restaurant Mother’s Day Lunch
- Harbourfront Centre Announces Summer Festival Season Highlights
- HarbourKIDS: Monster
- Insertion Form
- June 2014
- Mariposa’s Mother’s Day Brunch and Dinner Cruises
- More than just wine at the Niagara Food & Wine Expo
- Philip Sparks Big Summer Sale
- PLASTIC SURGERY NEWS WITH SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER DR MARTIN JUGENBURG
- Press Release
- Say aloha to Sweet Snow Shave Ice
- Special Events
- The Civilized Bride Show
- Toronto Flower Market at 99 Sudbury
- ‘DEAR 16 YEAR OLD ME’ VIRAL SENSATION TO BE CELEBRATED WITH FUNDRAISER FOR THE DAVID CORNFIELD MELANOMA FUND
- Top 5
- The Tip Jar
Top 5 Beauty Must Haves For the Summer (2012)
For those of us who are beauty fanatics we have tried many products time and time again. Once in awhile we find a product that is our Holy Grail while other times we find products that are just not up to par.
Summer is just around the corner and for most of us that means we need to be ultimately prepared for the humidity, makeup meltdowns, oily skin and frizzy hair. How will you protect yourselves? I will provide you with the 5 essential beauty products you must have for the summer.
5. For the female on the go “Smash Box Camera BB Ready” By SmashBox
If you are a female on the go and need a product that will give you flawless coverage as well as hydrates the skin without leaving it oily while providing you with that summer-glow then “Smash Box Camera BB Ready” is THE product for you! If you need a quick touch up or full coverage, camera BB ready foundation will last during the summer heat for up to eight hours and will prevent the makeup meltdowns that most of us suffer from during the sticky season.
4. Oil free please “Argan Oil” by Josie Maran
I’m sure the majority of us can relate to having oil skin and dark spots during the summer months. Luckily the argan oil can fix all of these problems. This product moisturizes your skin while keeping oily areas free from shine. Another amazing feature about this product is that you can use it in your hair, treating split ends and helps treat acne. Argan Oil is an amazing product that can be used everyday especially during the summer.
3. Lip gloss to lipstick “YSL Glossy Stain” by Yves Saint Laurent
YSL gloss stain is truly a one-of-a-kind lip product, especially for the summer. The colours that are offered in the glossy stain collection are perfect for the summer season. The collection is filled with bright and vibrant colours. A noteable feature of the glossy stain lip gloss is that it is a multifaceted product. Not only is it a lip gloss, it is also lipstick! Once the lip gloss drys it turns into a lipstick-like substance that gives you longer wear without having to reapply. A true must have for summer. You can thank me later..
2. Hydrate my skin! “Rosewater Balancing Mist” by Jurlique
As we all know a good toner always leads to amazing skin. During the summer, skincare is of the utmost importance. A good toner will leave your skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. The rosewater balance mist is the perfect combination of the two.
1. Frizzy hair? “Climate Control Defrizzing Conditioner” by Ouidad
Are you tired of having frizzy hair all summer long? Climate Control Conditioner hydrates your hair and at the same time fights humidity. This product keeps your hair from getting frizzy and protects it from the harsh environment. This product promotes softer, hydrated, moisturized and tangle-free hair.
Summer is obviously about looking good and feeling good. Why not take the time out to treat yourself to any of the products suggested.
5. Smash Box Camera BB Ready By SmashBox $50.00
4. Argan Oil by Josie Maran $18.00
3. YSL Glossy Stain by Yves Saint Laurent $34.00
2. Rosewater Balancing Mist by Jurlique $40.00
1. Climate Control Defrizzing Conditioner by Ouidad $20.00
Rihanna For Bazaar Arabia
Rihanna has been featured on a few tracks the past...
Men’s 10 Worst Fashion Faux Pas
Ladies, we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to...
World Cup: Round of 16 Predictions
The round of 16 begins Saturday after one of the...
The first official day of summer has just come and...
MYNC Brow & Lash Bar
I was lucky enough to be invited to MYNC Brow...
NHL’s Finest on Display in Las Vegas
The NHL awards were handed out this past Tuesday night...
Your Go-To Guide to Pairing Food & Wine!
Gear up because we’re going to battle! At least, that’s...
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre: The Heart of Bloor-Yorkville
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre, situated in Canada’s most affluent...
- June 22, 2011