- Air Canada’s enRoute Film Festival finalists to be announced at Vancouver screening event
- Annual Events
- Core Studio Giveaway!!
- DESIGN EXCHANGE (DX) ANNUAL BLACK & WHITE GALA NOVEMBER 12th, 2011
- Fortune Cooking Food Festival
- George Restaurant Mother’s Day Lunch
- Harbourfront Centre Announces Summer Festival Season Highlights
- HarbourKIDS: Monster
- Insertion Form
- June 2014
- Mariposa’s Mother’s Day Brunch and Dinner Cruises
- More than just wine at the Niagara Food & Wine Expo
- Philip Sparks Big Summer Sale
- PLASTIC SURGERY NEWS WITH SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER DR MARTIN JUGENBURG
- Press Release
- Say aloha to Sweet Snow Shave Ice
- Special Events
- The Civilized Bride Show
- Toronto Flower Market at 99 Sudbury
- ‘DEAR 16 YEAR OLD ME’ VIRAL SENSATION TO BE CELEBRATED WITH FUNDRAISER FOR THE DAVID CORNFIELD MELANOMA FUND
- Top 5
- The Tip Jar
Hey, Listen! CMW Diary, Day 5 Part 1: Xprime
I was pretty excited to get to catch a few of the rad bands I’ve previously covered, so I was definitely down to have Xprime be the final CMW set of 2014. After a music, beer and sushi fueled day, I arrived at C’est What to catch the boys for their midnight set.
The venue was absolutely packed, with every table and chair full of humans ready to listen to some of the happiest-feeling music around. Opening the set with a cover of The Beatles I Wanna Hold Your Hand, the crowd went absolutely insane, setting the tone for the rest of the performance. Everyone in the room was getting more and more excited with every song the boys played, which should come as no surprise, because it’s pretty hard to resist four charming guys in matching suits, singing their little hearts out. Xprime is arguably the most energetic band on stage that I’ve ever seen, so it’s no wonder why their shows are always packed with eager fans who seem to know the words to every song off their album. The Xprime boys never seem to disappoint!
If you want to come party with Xprime, hit up The Horseshoe Tavern Thursday May 15th!
About Alex PayneAlex Payne is a fashion student living in Toronto, and a complete pop culture junkie. She's an avid blogger, writing about beauty, fashion, dating, music and film. She's obsessed with cupcakes, Kate Spade and The Simpsons. Oh, and vodka.
Rihanna For Bazaar Arabia
Rihanna has been featured on a few tracks the past...
Men’s 10 Worst Fashion Faux Pas
Ladies, we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to...
World Cup: Round of 16 Predictions
The round of 16 begins Saturday after one of the...
The first official day of summer has just come and...
MYNC Brow & Lash Bar
I was lucky enough to be invited to MYNC Brow...
NHL’s Finest on Display in Las Vegas
The NHL awards were handed out this past Tuesday night...
Your Go-To Guide to Pairing Food & Wine!
Gear up because we’re going to battle! At least, that’s...
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre: The Heart of Bloor-Yorkville
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre, situated in Canada’s most affluent...
- June 22, 2011