- Air Canada’s enRoute Film Festival finalists to be announced at Vancouver screening event
- Annual Events
- Core Studio Giveaway!!
- DESIGN EXCHANGE (DX) ANNUAL BLACK & WHITE GALA NOVEMBER 12th, 2011
- Fortune Cooking Food Festival
- George Restaurant Mother’s Day Lunch
- Harbourfront Centre Announces Summer Festival Season Highlights
- HarbourKIDS: Monster
- Insertion Form
- June 2014
- Mariposa’s Mother’s Day Brunch and Dinner Cruises
- More than just wine at the Niagara Food & Wine Expo
- Philip Sparks Big Summer Sale
- PLASTIC SURGERY NEWS WITH SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER DR MARTIN JUGENBURG
- Press Release
- Say aloha to Sweet Snow Shave Ice
- Special Events
- The Civilized Bride Show
- Toronto Flower Market at 99 Sudbury
- ‘DEAR 16 YEAR OLD ME’ VIRAL SENSATION TO BE CELEBRATED WITH FUNDRAISER FOR THE DAVID CORNFIELD MELANOMA FUND
- Top 5
- The Tip Jar
Top 5 Fashion Tips Every Fashionista Needs to Know
Dressing fabulous and treating the streets like your personal runway, comes with difficulties. You know the pain girl, whether it is that linen shirt that will not stay wrinkle free or the ring that still turns your finger green, even after the 10th wear. It happens, it all comes with being fashion obsessed.
Here are my personal favourite, Top 5 hacks for every fashion fanatic.
1. Clear nail polish on the inside of costume jewelry to stop you fingers from going green. Add a few coats, every few wears and you will no longer be resembling Shrek.
*Thanks mom for teaching me this at a very young age.
2. Shower curtain hooks are the perfect hanger for purses. This is, if you are lucky enough to have the extra space in your closet to hang up purses. If not, pick your favourites.
3. Wrinkly shirt? Throw it in the dryer for five minutes, with a few ice cubes.
5. The process may be long, but it totally works. Ever bought adorable shoes and than realize they might be a little too snug? I have the solution. Put on two pairs of socks than shove your feet into your shoes and blow-dry the tightest areas for a couple minutes. Repeat if necessary.
About Andrea McDonaldMy true love in life is the wonderful world of fashion. As a self proclaimed optimist, activist for all and fashion fanatic, I am delighted to bring you everything you need to know about the Toronto fashion scene. I’ve got big dreams baby. @lifeof_andrea
Rihanna For Bazaar Arabia
Rihanna has been featured on a few tracks the past...
Men’s 10 Worst Fashion Faux Pas
Ladies, we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to...
World Cup: Round of 16 Predictions
The round of 16 begins Saturday after one of the...
The first official day of summer has just come and...
MYNC Brow & Lash Bar
I was lucky enough to be invited to MYNC Brow...
NHL’s Finest on Display in Las Vegas
The NHL awards were handed out this past Tuesday night...
Your Go-To Guide to Pairing Food & Wine!
Gear up because we’re going to battle! At least, that’s...
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre: The Heart of Bloor-Yorkville
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre, situated in Canada’s most affluent...
- June 22, 2011