- Air Canada’s enRoute Film Festival finalists to be announced at Vancouver screening event
- Annual Events
- Core Studio Giveaway!!
- DESIGN EXCHANGE (DX) ANNUAL BLACK & WHITE GALA NOVEMBER 12th, 2011
- Fortune Cooking Food Festival
- George Restaurant Mother’s Day Lunch
- Harbourfront Centre Announces Summer Festival Season Highlights
- HarbourKIDS: Monster
- Insertion Form
- June 2014
- Mariposa’s Mother’s Day Brunch and Dinner Cruises
- More than just wine at the Niagara Food & Wine Expo
- Philip Sparks Big Summer Sale
- PLASTIC SURGERY NEWS WITH SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER DR MARTIN JUGENBURG
- Press Release
- Say aloha to Sweet Snow Shave Ice
- Special Events
- The Civilized Bride Show
- Toronto Flower Market at 99 Sudbury
- ‘DEAR 16 YEAR OLD ME’ VIRAL SENSATION TO BE CELEBRATED WITH FUNDRAISER FOR THE DAVID CORNFIELD MELANOMA FUND
- Top 5
- The Tip Jar
Top 5 Neutral Lip Liners
5. Christian Dior- Heather Rose
Throughout the years I have tried hundreds of different lip liner colors and brands and Christian Dior’s Heather Rose is by far my number one pick. This lip liner contains a minimal amount of shimmer and is not completely matte like most neutral based lip liners. It can match almost any lipstick and gloss with its mixture of pink, mauve and hint of brown. Its creamy texture makes application easy and it is also long lasting.
4. Urban Decay- Paranoid
This lip liner nourishes the skin as you apply its natural beige pink tone. It is waterproof, so it is guaranteed long-lasting and it will never feel dry. This lip liner can be found at Sephora.
3. Bobbi Brown- Soft Rose
This particular lip liner has a rather crayon-like texture. Just as most lipsticks; this lip liner adds a hint of moisture to your lips. I recommend this pink based nude shade to be worn layered on its own for full effect; add lipstick or gloss for extra shine.
2. Rimmel1000 Kisses- Wild Clove
This lip liner is an inexpensive alternative to the above options, or if you have forgotten your liner at home. Stop at a local 24 hour Shopper’s Drug Mart and pick up this hidden gem. Its creamy base has some seriously long-lasting capabilities, although it has a bit of a drying effect. This color looks great with any pink, rose or nude lipstick and can be comparable to MAC’s Whirl.
1. MAC- Whirl
MAC, of course, has always been a favorite of mine. I am absolutely in love with this unique color. This rose-beige-plum lip liner, referred to as ‘dirty rose,’ is not too light and not too dark. It goes on smooth but unfortunately does not last as long as the above choices. All in all, definitely a must have in your make up bag.
Rihanna For Bazaar Arabia
Rihanna has been featured on a few tracks the past...
Men’s 10 Worst Fashion Faux Pas
Ladies, we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to...
World Cup: Round of 16 Predictions
The round of 16 begins Saturday after one of the...
The first official day of summer has just come and...
MYNC Brow & Lash Bar
I was lucky enough to be invited to MYNC Brow...
NHL’s Finest on Display in Las Vegas
The NHL awards were handed out this past Tuesday night...
Your Go-To Guide to Pairing Food & Wine!
Gear up because we’re going to battle! At least, that’s...
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre: The Heart of Bloor-Yorkville
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre, situated in Canada’s most affluent...
- June 22, 2011