- Air Canada’s enRoute Film Festival finalists to be announced at Vancouver screening event
- Annual Events
- Core Studio Giveaway!!
- DESIGN EXCHANGE (DX) ANNUAL BLACK & WHITE GALA NOVEMBER 12th, 2011
- Fortune Cooking Food Festival
- George Restaurant Mother’s Day Lunch
- Harbourfront Centre Announces Summer Festival Season Highlights
- HarbourKIDS: Monster
- Insertion Form
- June 2014
- Mariposa’s Mother’s Day Brunch and Dinner Cruises
- More than just wine at the Niagara Food & Wine Expo
- Philip Sparks Big Summer Sale
- PLASTIC SURGERY NEWS WITH SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER DR MARTIN JUGENBURG
- Press Release
- Say aloha to Sweet Snow Shave Ice
- Special Events
- The Civilized Bride Show
- Toronto Flower Market at 99 Sudbury
- ‘DEAR 16 YEAR OLD ME’ VIRAL SENSATION TO BE CELEBRATED WITH FUNDRAISER FOR THE DAVID CORNFIELD MELANOMA FUND
- Top 5
- The Tip Jar
#TrendyTuesday – Cuffs
Can you believe it is officially SUMMER? Time flies when you are having fun with new trends and fabulous fashion. I enjoy priding myself on bringing you the hottest trends of the week and season, it brings me so much joy hearing your feedback. Recently, I have been asked multiple times what is the perfect piece of jewelry for a hot summer day when your outfit needs a little something extra but you cannot stand to add an extra layer or statement necklace. With thought and than reassurance that no matter the heat… always rock a statement necklace, I recognized that cuffs will forever and always be the perfect addition to a summer look.
Whether you prefer the subtle silver cuff or the crazy snake piece that wraps up your arm, I have an option for you. I’m sure we have all seem Rihanna, Kim Kardashian or you local fashionista wear cuffs and always question if you could pull off the upper arm cuff or extravagant bundle of cuffs… my answer, YES! If you feel comfortable, fashionable and fierce you will always look fabulous and be recognized as a total fashionista.
(top left to right – Chloe, Vince Camuto, Alexander McQueen, middle left to right – House of Harlow, Asos, Asos, bottom left to right – Forever21, BCBG, Forever 21, Tory Burch)
Which is your fav? @lifeof_andrea
About Andrea McDonaldMy true love in life is the wonderful world of fashion. As a self proclaimed optimist, activist for all and fashion fanatic, I am delighted to bring you everything you need to know about the Toronto fashion scene. I’ve got big dreams baby. @lifeof_andrea
Rihanna For Bazaar Arabia
Rihanna has been featured on a few tracks the past...
Men’s 10 Worst Fashion Faux Pas
Ladies, we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to...
World Cup: Round of 16 Predictions
The round of 16 begins Saturday after one of the...
The first official day of summer has just come and...
MYNC Brow & Lash Bar
I was lucky enough to be invited to MYNC Brow...
NHL’s Finest on Display in Las Vegas
The NHL awards were handed out this past Tuesday night...
Your Go-To Guide to Pairing Food & Wine!
Gear up because we’re going to battle! At least, that’s...
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre: The Heart of Bloor-Yorkville
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre, situated in Canada’s most affluent...
- June 22, 2011