- Air Canada’s enRoute Film Festival finalists to be announced at Vancouver screening event
- Annual Events
- Core Studio Giveaway!!
- DESIGN EXCHANGE (DX) ANNUAL BLACK & WHITE GALA NOVEMBER 12th, 2011
- Fortune Cooking Food Festival
- George Restaurant Mother’s Day Lunch
- Harbourfront Centre Announces Summer Festival Season Highlights
- HarbourKIDS: Monster
- Insertion Form
- June 2014
- Mariposa’s Mother’s Day Brunch and Dinner Cruises
- More than just wine at the Niagara Food & Wine Expo
- Philip Sparks Big Summer Sale
- PLASTIC SURGERY NEWS WITH SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER DR MARTIN JUGENBURG
- Press Release
- Say aloha to Sweet Snow Shave Ice
- Special Events
- The Civilized Bride Show
- Toronto Flower Market at 99 Sudbury
- ‘DEAR 16 YEAR OLD ME’ VIRAL SENSATION TO BE CELEBRATED WITH FUNDRAISER FOR THE DAVID CORNFIELD MELANOMA FUND
- Top 5
- The Tip Jar
MYNC Brow & Lash Bar
I was lucky enough to be invited to MYNC Brow & Lash bar today for a brow wax and eyelash extensions, and I couldn’t have had a better experience! From the moment you walk in to their absolutely adorable studio, you instantly feel right at home. The staff couldn’t have been sweeter, and even offered me some of their flavoured water, loaded with colourful ice cubes! Fun!
First, I had my eyebrows done by Tammy, who definitely knows what she’s doing. After chatting about what I would like my brows to look like (she never touches a single hair until she knows exactly what you want), she tweezed them into shape. She then used a super mild wax to clean them up, and filled them in like a total pro. This lady is what I would call a brow expert.
Then it was on to Jaeny to get my eyelashes done! I must say, I was super excited to give lash extensions a try, and now I’m obsessed! The application process wasn’t the most fun (gel pads placed under your eyeball to protect your bottom lashes. Eww!), but Jaeny made sure I was 100% comfortable the entire time. The result was a totally believable, yet ultra gorgeous lash look that I couldn’t have been happier with.
If you’re looking for an incredible beauty experience from ladies who know what they’re doing, you’re going to want to visit MYNC!
About Alex PayneAlex Payne is a fashion student living in Toronto, and a complete pop culture junkie. She's an avid blogger, writing about beauty, fashion, dating, music and film. She's obsessed with cupcakes, Kate Spade and The Simpsons. Oh, and vodka.
Rihanna For Bazaar Arabia
Rihanna has been featured on a few tracks the past...
Men’s 10 Worst Fashion Faux Pas
Ladies, we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to...
World Cup: Round of 16 Predictions
The round of 16 begins Saturday after one of the...
The first official day of summer has just come and...
MYNC Brow & Lash Bar
I was lucky enough to be invited to MYNC Brow...
NHL’s Finest on Display in Las Vegas
The NHL awards were handed out this past Tuesday night...
Your Go-To Guide to Pairing Food & Wine!
Gear up because we’re going to battle! At least, that’s...
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre: The Heart of Bloor-Yorkville
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre, situated in Canada’s most affluent...
- June 22, 2011