- Air Canada’s enRoute Film Festival finalists to be announced at Vancouver screening event
- Annual Events
- Core Studio Giveaway!!
- DESIGN EXCHANGE (DX) ANNUAL BLACK & WHITE GALA NOVEMBER 12th, 2011
- Fortune Cooking Food Festival
- George Restaurant Mother’s Day Lunch
- Harbourfront Centre Announces Summer Festival Season Highlights
- HarbourKIDS: Monster
- Insertion Form
- June 2014
- Mariposa’s Mother’s Day Brunch and Dinner Cruises
- More than just wine at the Niagara Food & Wine Expo
- Philip Sparks Big Summer Sale
- PLASTIC SURGERY NEWS WITH SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER DR MARTIN JUGENBURG
- Press Release
- Say aloha to Sweet Snow Shave Ice
- Special Events
- The Civilized Bride Show
- Toronto Flower Market at 99 Sudbury
- ‘DEAR 16 YEAR OLD ME’ VIRAL SENSATION TO BE CELEBRATED WITH FUNDRAISER FOR THE DAVID CORNFIELD MELANOMA FUND
- Top 5
- The Tip Jar
Hey, Listen! NXNE Diary: Christian Rex Party and Whitehorse
If there’s one thing NXNE has no shortage of, it’s amazing parties. Last night I had the absolute pleasure of attending the Christian Rex party at the Storeys building, and couldn’t have had a better time! Dressing up, having some drinks, listening to music and trying on jewelry? Sign me up! Christian Rex jewelry is beyond gorgeous and super sparkly, so naturally I’m obsessed!
The evening later found me at The Horseshoe Tavern to catch Whitehorse, who I must say are beyond incredible. Whitehorse is comprised of two extremely talented singer-songwriters, and I was blown away by their stage presence. Oh, they also happened to be joined on stage by Canadian music legend Jim Cuddy. Needless to say, the show was pretty ridiculous! The Horseshoe Tavern is one of my all time favourite venues in the city, and I’m such a huge fan of watching bands play to such a packed room. The atmosphere was insane, the music was amazing, and the night overall was way too much fun.
Keep it up, NXNE!
About Alex PayneAlex Payne is a fashion student living in Toronto, and a complete pop culture junkie. She's an avid blogger, writing about beauty, fashion, dating, music and film. She's obsessed with cupcakes, Kate Spade and The Simpsons. Oh, and vodka.
Rihanna For Bazaar Arabia
Rihanna has been featured on a few tracks the past...
Men’s 10 Worst Fashion Faux Pas
Ladies, we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to...
World Cup: Round of 16 Predictions
The round of 16 begins Saturday after one of the...
The first official day of summer has just come and...
MYNC Brow & Lash Bar
I was lucky enough to be invited to MYNC Brow...
NHL’s Finest on Display in Las Vegas
The NHL awards were handed out this past Tuesday night...
Your Go-To Guide to Pairing Food & Wine!
Gear up because we’re going to battle! At least, that’s...
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre: The Heart of Bloor-Yorkville
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre, situated in Canada’s most affluent...
- June 22, 2011