- Air Canada’s enRoute Film Festival finalists to be announced at Vancouver screening event
- Annual Events
- Core Studio Giveaway!!
- DESIGN EXCHANGE (DX) ANNUAL BLACK & WHITE GALA NOVEMBER 12th, 2011
- Fortune Cooking Food Festival
- George Restaurant Mother’s Day Lunch
- Harbourfront Centre Announces Summer Festival Season Highlights
- HarbourKIDS: Monster
- Insertion Form
- June 2014
- Mariposa’s Mother’s Day Brunch and Dinner Cruises
- More than just wine at the Niagara Food & Wine Expo
- Philip Sparks Big Summer Sale
- PLASTIC SURGERY NEWS WITH SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER DR MARTIN JUGENBURG
- Press Release
- Say aloha to Sweet Snow Shave Ice
- Special Events
- The Civilized Bride Show
- Toronto Flower Market at 99 Sudbury
- ‘DEAR 16 YEAR OLD ME’ VIRAL SENSATION TO BE CELEBRATED WITH FUNDRAISER FOR THE DAVID CORNFIELD MELANOMA FUND
- Top 5
- The Tip Jar
Hey, Listen! Check This Lady Out: Stacey Kaniuk
If you’ve ever thought tiny young ladies can’t rock out with the best of them, you’d better think again! Stacey Kaniuk is the definition of adorable, but don’t let that fool you. Her pipes would rival some of the most seasoned musicians, and her stage presence is nothing if not completely commanding. Her full-length album Hot Air Balloon is the perfect example of this lady’s talent, so you’ll need to check out my favourite tracks Not Quite Lovers and Ain’t Nobody Fallin’ In Love – not to mention her completely kick ass cover of Last Nite by The Strokes. Stacey’s music is a catchy blend of candy-coloured pop and the raw, powerful vocal style of Aretha Franklin. Yes, Stacey certainly holds her own in the industry.
Launching into her career at the age of 22 with the pop trio Take Three and reaching wild success at such a young age, Stacey has now dived into her solo career, playing all over Southern Ontario, including a few of the top venues in Toronto.
If you’d like to catch this lady live, check out these upcoming dates!
June 19th – BluesLink 2014 with her side project The Blackboard Blues Band
June 20th – Venue TBA (playing with our friends Xprime!)
Plus, Stacey will be performing at some of the hottest Summer festivals, such a Beaches Jazz Festival and Newmarket Jazz Fest, so keep an eye out on her social media for details!
About Alex PayneAlex Payne is a fashion student living in Toronto, and a complete pop culture junkie. She's an avid blogger, writing about beauty, fashion, dating, music and film. She's obsessed with cupcakes, Kate Spade and The Simpsons. Oh, and vodka.
Rihanna For Bazaar Arabia
Rihanna has been featured on a few tracks the past...
Men’s 10 Worst Fashion Faux Pas
Ladies, we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to...
World Cup: Round of 16 Predictions
The round of 16 begins Saturday after one of the...
The first official day of summer has just come and...
MYNC Brow & Lash Bar
I was lucky enough to be invited to MYNC Brow...
NHL’s Finest on Display in Las Vegas
The NHL awards were handed out this past Tuesday night...
Your Go-To Guide to Pairing Food & Wine!
Gear up because we’re going to battle! At least, that’s...
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre: The Heart of Bloor-Yorkville
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre, situated in Canada’s most affluent...
- June 22, 2011