- Air Canada’s enRoute Film Festival finalists to be announced at Vancouver screening event
- Annual Events
- Core Studio Giveaway!!
- DESIGN EXCHANGE (DX) ANNUAL BLACK & WHITE GALA NOVEMBER 12th, 2011
- Fortune Cooking Food Festival
- George Restaurant Mother’s Day Lunch
- Harbourfront Centre Announces Summer Festival Season Highlights
- HarbourKIDS: Monster
- Insertion Form
- June 2014
- Mariposa’s Mother’s Day Brunch and Dinner Cruises
- More than just wine at the Niagara Food & Wine Expo
- Philip Sparks Big Summer Sale
- PLASTIC SURGERY NEWS WITH SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER DR MARTIN JUGENBURG
- Press Release
- Say aloha to Sweet Snow Shave Ice
- Special Events
- The Civilized Bride Show
- Toronto Flower Market at 99 Sudbury
- ‘DEAR 16 YEAR OLD ME’ VIRAL SENSATION TO BE CELEBRATED WITH FUNDRAISER FOR THE DAVID CORNFIELD MELANOMA FUND
- Top 5
- The Tip Jar
Hey, Listen! Canadian Music Week Updates!
In case you didn’t already know, Canadian Music Week is fast approaching! 1000 artists on 100 stages across Toronto – it’s a non-stop, head banging, music fueled 5-day party. How do you take part in this colossal rager? Buy tickets and passes here: https://cmw.net/conference/online-registration/.
You can also check out the full schedule here: http://cmw.net/music/schedule/
I’ll be bringing you full coverage of the festival, but if you’re looking to catch any of the amazing artists I’ve featured, take a little peek below!
Xprime – Saturday, May 10th at C’est What (67 Front Street E) – 1:00am
(and if you can’t catch these cats at CMW, hit up Horseshoe Tavern on May 15th for a serious party!)
For Esmé – Thursday, May 8th at Hard Luck Bar (772 Dundas Street W) – 12:00am
Saturday May 10th at The Gladstone Hotel – North Ballroom (1214 Queen Street W) – 12:15am
The Blue Stones – Thursday, May 8th at Rancho Relaxo (300 College Street) – 1:00am
The Strumbellas – Saturday, May 10th at Kool Haus (132 Queens Quay E) – 9:00pm
The Balconies – Friday, May 9th at Horseshoe Tavern (370 Queen Street W) – 12:00am
Be sure to check out all of these rad bands, plus discover some new amazing Canadian music!
CMW is running May 6th – 10th all across the city. Meet you on the dance floor!
About Alex PayneAlex Payne is a fashion student living in Toronto, and a complete pop culture junkie. She's an avid blogger, writing about beauty, fashion, dating, music and film. She's obsessed with cupcakes, Kate Spade and The Simpsons. Oh, and vodka.
Rihanna For Bazaar Arabia
Rihanna has been featured on a few tracks the past...
Men’s 10 Worst Fashion Faux Pas
Ladies, we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to...
World Cup: Round of 16 Predictions
The round of 16 begins Saturday after one of the...
The first official day of summer has just come and...
MYNC Brow & Lash Bar
I was lucky enough to be invited to MYNC Brow...
NHL’s Finest on Display in Las Vegas
The NHL awards were handed out this past Tuesday night...
Your Go-To Guide to Pairing Food & Wine!
Gear up because we’re going to battle! At least, that’s...
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre: The Heart of Bloor-Yorkville
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre, situated in Canada’s most affluent...
- June 22, 2011