- Air Canada’s enRoute Film Festival finalists to be announced at Vancouver screening event
- Annual Events
- Core Studio Giveaway!!
- DESIGN EXCHANGE (DX) ANNUAL BLACK & WHITE GALA NOVEMBER 12th, 2011
- Fortune Cooking Food Festival
- George Restaurant Mother’s Day Lunch
- Harbourfront Centre Announces Summer Festival Season Highlights
- HarbourKIDS: Monster
- Insertion Form
- June 2014
- Mariposa’s Mother’s Day Brunch and Dinner Cruises
- More than just wine at the Niagara Food & Wine Expo
- Philip Sparks Big Summer Sale
- PLASTIC SURGERY NEWS WITH SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER DR MARTIN JUGENBURG
- Press Release
- Say aloha to Sweet Snow Shave Ice
- Special Events
- The Civilized Bride Show
- Toronto Flower Market at 99 Sudbury
- ‘DEAR 16 YEAR OLD ME’ VIRAL SENSATION TO BE CELEBRATED WITH FUNDRAISER FOR THE DAVID CORNFIELD MELANOMA FUND
- Top 5
- The Tip Jar
Express S/S 2014
TCG attended a beautiful event at the Spoke Club last Tuesday for the preview of Express’ Spring/Summer 2014 collection . We were quite impressed with both of the female and male items coming this spring!
The women’s line was fun and energetic with vibrant colours. You could find anything from a well cut blazer to fun graphic sweater or tee. Our favourite pieces were these silver faux leather mini shorts that were to die for. You could dress them up with a nice blazer for a night out or pair it with a classic t- shirt for an everyday look. Love!
The men’s line had to be the most fun. Express made the men’s fashion full of colour with pin striped jackets to shirts of almost every colour. A staple for almost every males closest was the classic wind breaker. It fitted gorgeous on the models and will undoubtably be a sold-out item this spring.
TCG’s favourite part about the Express Spring Preview were the accessories. Can you say fabulous? The chunky necklaces and the blinged out rings could make any outfit pop. Not to mention the shoes from this line were amazing. They offered anything from your classic sandal to a funky heels. The designer of these shoes use to design for Aldo Canada so you know they will be made with spunk and quality.
Over all TCG sends kudos to Express for their impressive Spring/Summer 2014 line that caters to all demographics, and a big thanks to Brill Communications for the lovely event. Definitely something to watch for this spring!
Visit the Express website for store locations in your area.
About Natasha Nicole
Rihanna For Bazaar Arabia
Rihanna has been featured on a few tracks the past...
Men’s 10 Worst Fashion Faux Pas
Ladies, we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to...
World Cup: Round of 16 Predictions
The round of 16 begins Saturday after one of the...
The first official day of summer has just come and...
MYNC Brow & Lash Bar
I was lucky enough to be invited to MYNC Brow...
NHL’s Finest on Display in Las Vegas
The NHL awards were handed out this past Tuesday night...
Your Go-To Guide to Pairing Food & Wine!
Gear up because we’re going to battle! At least, that’s...
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre: The Heart of Bloor-Yorkville
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre, situated in Canada’s most affluent...
- June 22, 2011