- Air Canada’s enRoute Film Festival finalists to be announced at Vancouver screening event
- Annual Events
- Core Studio Giveaway!!
- DESIGN EXCHANGE (DX) ANNUAL BLACK & WHITE GALA NOVEMBER 12th, 2011
- Fortune Cooking Food Festival
- George Restaurant Mother’s Day Lunch
- Harbourfront Centre Announces Summer Festival Season Highlights
- HarbourKIDS: Monster
- Insertion Form
- June 2014
- Mariposa’s Mother’s Day Brunch and Dinner Cruises
- More than just wine at the Niagara Food & Wine Expo
- Philip Sparks Big Summer Sale
- PLASTIC SURGERY NEWS WITH SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER DR MARTIN JUGENBURG
- Press Release
- Say aloha to Sweet Snow Shave Ice
- Special Events
- The Civilized Bride Show
- Toronto Flower Market at 99 Sudbury
- ‘DEAR 16 YEAR OLD ME’ VIRAL SENSATION TO BE CELEBRATED WITH FUNDRAISER FOR THE DAVID CORNFIELD MELANOMA FUND
- Top 5
- The Tip Jar
Accessorize for Awareness – HOPE
Aside from adding bling to your ensemble, what else does your jewellery do? Accessorize For Awareness bracelets fight the battle against pancreatic cancer.
AFA is a brand new Toronto based non profit organization. The launch comes just in time for Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month (a.k.a. November).
The organization sprung from a cause close to the founder’s heart. Marianne Musi’s mom was recently diagnosed with this life threatening disease. It took no time at all for Marianne to combine her passion for fashion and marketing expertise to create the AFA Campaign.
Pancreatic cancer is the most under funded cancer, with only 0.1% of research funds. Accessorize for Awareness matches purple bracelets with a variety of charms. AFA is a global ambassador in the mission to end PanCan. Tools for early detection are lacking, but what’s worse is that symptoms are generally dormant until the debilitating disease has reached an advanced state.
All of Accessorize For Awareness’ proceeds are donated to the Pancreatic Cancer Canada foundation. As it stands, the highest individual donation campaign for pancreatic cancer is $17, 000. AFA aims to reach $25, 000, with an overall goal of $100, 000. But, they can’t do it alone. Read more about Marianne’s initiative and log on to: http://accessorizeforawareness.com/ to see how you can help.
This wonderful website allows you to browse the products available for purchase, donate & learn more about a disease that is incredibly underfunded and poorly represented; especially hot off the heels of October’s impressive breast cancer campaigns. AFA believes good things come from bad situations, and TCG is proud to lend its support.
Tweet to beat this disease: #PurpleHope @accessorizefor
Rihanna For Bazaar Arabia
Rihanna has been featured on a few tracks the past...
Men’s 10 Worst Fashion Faux Pas
Ladies, we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to...
World Cup: Round of 16 Predictions
The round of 16 begins Saturday after one of the...
The first official day of summer has just come and...
MYNC Brow & Lash Bar
I was lucky enough to be invited to MYNC Brow...
NHL’s Finest on Display in Las Vegas
The NHL awards were handed out this past Tuesday night...
Your Go-To Guide to Pairing Food & Wine!
Gear up because we’re going to battle! At least, that’s...
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre: The Heart of Bloor-Yorkville
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre, situated in Canada’s most affluent...
- June 22, 2011