- Air Canada’s enRoute Film Festival finalists to be announced at Vancouver screening event
- Annual Events
- Core Studio Giveaway!!
- DESIGN EXCHANGE (DX) ANNUAL BLACK & WHITE GALA NOVEMBER 12th, 2011
- Fortune Cooking Food Festival
- George Restaurant Mother’s Day Lunch
- Harbourfront Centre Announces Summer Festival Season Highlights
- HarbourKIDS: Monster
- Insertion Form
- June 2014
- Mariposa’s Mother’s Day Brunch and Dinner Cruises
- More than just wine at the Niagara Food & Wine Expo
- Philip Sparks Big Summer Sale
- PLASTIC SURGERY NEWS WITH SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER DR MARTIN JUGENBURG
- Press Release
- Say aloha to Sweet Snow Shave Ice
- Special Events
- The Civilized Bride Show
- Toronto Flower Market at 99 Sudbury
- ‘DEAR 16 YEAR OLD ME’ VIRAL SENSATION TO BE CELEBRATED WITH FUNDRAISER FOR THE DAVID CORNFIELD MELANOMA FUND
- Top 5
- The Tip Jar
Top 5 All Time Best Nail Polish Shades for Spring/Summer – A Passion for Polish
Well ladies, that exciting time is once again approaching. The weather is slowly but surely getting a little easier to deal with, and we are working extra hard in the gym to get that bikini bod back. Why? Because Spring/Summer is finally in sights! Open toed sandals and flowing florals here we come! Although it is completely unacceptable to ignore your fingers and toes at ANY time of year, in spring/summer it is exceptionally essential to keep these assets in pristine condition. Manicures and pedicures are definitely something we need to pencil in to our bi-weekly schedule. Relaxation and spoiling yourself is something that is oh-so important in a woman’s life, so making time for these indulging tasks shouldn’t be a chore. Thankfully there are so many wonderful (and reasonably priced) nail salons right at our finger tips in Toronto, no matter what neighborhood you live in, to make getting this done easier then ever. Now we all know that it is a task to find the right nail salon that fits us, but once this is figured out, the next thing on the agenda is to choose the perfect color for ourselves that brings across the type of women we are and, of course, suits the current season. Since spring/summer is on the horizon, I thought it best to share my all time personal fav picks for the best shades to flaunt in the sun.
For timely updates on the brutally honest pursuit of love & happiness through the eyes of an intelligent, witty, & overly emotional buxom blonde, please feel free to follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/TdotTweetHeart
Rihanna For Bazaar Arabia
Rihanna has been featured on a few tracks the past...
Men’s 10 Worst Fashion Faux Pas
Ladies, we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to...
World Cup: Round of 16 Predictions
The round of 16 begins Saturday after one of the...
The first official day of summer has just come and...
MYNC Brow & Lash Bar
I was lucky enough to be invited to MYNC Brow...
NHL’s Finest on Display in Las Vegas
The NHL awards were handed out this past Tuesday night...
Your Go-To Guide to Pairing Food & Wine!
Gear up because we’re going to battle! At least, that’s...
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre: The Heart of Bloor-Yorkville
Hazelton Lanes Shopping Centre, situated in Canada’s most affluent...
- June 22, 2011